There is no reason to be unhappy with your garage flooring. There are many different ways that you can update the look of your garage flooring, and it is a fairly simple process. Professional Garage Concepts is here to help! Resurfacing the floor of your garage is much more than simply giving it a facelift, but it will also help to preserve your garage floor, and it will also be more durable as well.
Benefits of Installing an Epoxy Garage Floor
Transforming your garage floor with an epoxy floor coating offers numerous advantages for homeowners in Grand Prairie, TX and beyond.
Here are the benefits you can expect when you choose to install an epoxy garage floor:
- Enhanced Durability: An epoxy coating creates a robust & durable surface that can withstand heavy foot traffic, vehicle movement, and resist impacts.
- Seamless and Easy to Clean: Dust, dirt, & spills can be easily wiped away, leaving your garage floor looking pristine with minimal effort.
- Chemical Resistance: Epoxy flooring provides excellent resistance to chemicals, including oil, gasoline, and other automotive fluids that are commonly found in garages.
- Slip-Resistance: Epoxy coatings can be customized with additives that increase the slip resistance of the floor, reducing the risk of accidents and falls.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: With a wide range of color options and finishes available, you can customize your floor to match your personal style and complement the overall design of your home.
Our experienced team will ensure a seamless installation process, providing you with a durable, easy-to-maintain, and visually appealing garage floor that will enhance the value and functionality of your home.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation or to learn more about our epoxy flooring services.
What Is Epoxy?
Epoxy is actually a high-grade sealant that is ideal for commercial as well as residential garages. It is also ideal for walkways, walls and even ceilings but it is most commonly used for garage flooring due to its durability factor.
When it comes to updating your garage floor with a garage floor epoxy there are a number of different DIY kits available; but if you simply do not want to deal with it or if you don’t have the time, we also offer epoxy flooring services. We will get your garage floor looking great, and we will take care of all the steps from beginning to end.
There are a number of different colors and styles to choose from so you can get a look that you like and that goes well with the existing colors of your garage. You can get one solid color, or you can get a customized garage floor coating that has metallic or flake accents added to it. The options are seemingly endless.
No matter what you decide to go with it will be durable, incredibly strong, and once it is installed, easy to maintain and clean. They are also considered to be a green alternative because there is less material used to install an epoxy floor coating than similar garage floor jobs would require. Our team of garage experts are available throughout Grand Prairie and the surrounding areas in Texas.
What's the Process With Installing Epoxy Flooring?
Even if your garage floor is less-than-perfect like most concrete garage floors tend to get with time and wear, you can still get it resurfaced.
- Grind existing concrete: Before our trained technicians begin the resurfacing process, they will grind everything down so that it is nice and smooth and will make a great base for the epoxy to stick to. That way it will also be level, and any cracks or other blemishes will disappear, and you will have a brand-new floor for a fraction of the cost of a new concrete floor.
- Completion time: If you’ve decided that an epoxy flooring sounds right for you and your needs you should expect the process to take about a week to complete.
- Temporary Parking: You may have to plan on parking outside for a while because it can take about five to six days for the curing process and this can also depend on the temperature.
- Quick Use: You can typically walk on the flooring after about 24 hours, and within 72 hours you can usually begin to put things back where they were before they were removed for the process to begin.
If you want to update the look of your garage floor, you will want to call up Professional Garage Concepts to get the job done. They will ensure that you will be happy with the finished result and you will have a garage floor coating that will last for years.
Contact us today to learn more about resurfacing your garage floor.
Same-Day Service Available
A Variety of Garage Services
Licensed and Insured